Family-centric atmosphere just steps away from hospitals
COVID-19 Updates for our Programs: During this time, common spaces in the House, the Day Program, the Ronald McDonald Family Room and Hospitality Carts are suspended. Please check back for further updates.
The Day Program at the Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth provides a restful place away from the hospital for families not currently staying at the House. They may participate in meals, play video games, watch TV or relax in a quiet, family-centric atmosphere.
Day Program Services
- All potential participants must be referred by hospital social worker
- 10 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday
- All adults undergo a background check
- Smoke-free, secure environment
- Home-cooked meals
- Dining room
- Three family rooms with big screen TVs, sofas, chairs, piano, game table and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Playroom for young children
- Game room with pool table, Xbox and Wii gaming systems and games
- Library with books and journals
- Enclosed courtyard with children’s playland, bicycles, tricycles, scooters, etc.
- Five laundry rooms with detergent, softeners, bleach, etc. provided
- Three community computers with free Internet access
- Free Wi-Fi in all common spaces