KEEPING FAMILIES CLOSE
The Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth offers a supportive, home-like community that eases burdens for seriously ill children and their families.
Immediate Need for RMHFW Front Desk Volunteer
The Front Desk Volunteer serves as the receptionist for the RMHFW, supporting our mission to offer a supportive, home-like-community that eases burdens for seriously ill children and their families. The Front Desk Volunteer represents the RMHFW to guests who visit our house during office hours of 9 am to 6 pm.
Open shifts include:
- Monday 12-3pm & 3-6pm
- Tuesday 12-3pm
- Thursday 3-6pm
- Friday 9am – 12pm, 12-3pm
- Greet and check in all guests
- Answer the phone and direct calls to appropriate staff members
- Aid in the preparation of bulk mailings
- Accept donations and complete appropriate forms when necessary
- Ensure cleanliness of office reception area and carts