The Share-A-Night Room Sponsorship program is a year-long sponsorship of a room at the Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth. The program provides families with much more than just a roof over their heads. Your gift of $2,500 will help maintain your sponsored room throughout the year by underwriting the cost of utilities, linens, cleaning, annual repairs and all the needs of the room.
Annual Investment $2,500
Less than $7 a day!
You are helping families focus on what matters most – their seriously ill or injured child. Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth keeps families close together and allows them to provide love, comfort and a sense of normalcy for their hospitalized child.
In recognition of your annual $2,500 gift for our Share-A-Night Room sponsorship program, we offer the following:
- A plaque on the door of your sponsored room for a year, which can be seen by thousands of individuals who tour and visit our House
- Recognition on our website and in our annual report
- The use of our community room for meetings, celebrations, client cultivation, etc.
- Full donation credit—no goods or services deduction
- First right of renewal
Additional ways to recognize a corporate room sponsorship:
- You may choose to include Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth sponsorships in company newsletters to boost employee morale and/or participation.
- Your company may also choose to publicize your gift/involvement for additional public relations benefits.