Whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, our corporate partners have been a vital part of helping us deliver comfort and care to children and their families. No single company can solely fund RMHFW programs and our projected growth. We need the support of the entire community and greatly value any support you can afford to RMHFW, whether it’s through cash donations, your time or fundraising efforts.
We can tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate donor while also meeting our mission of providing a supportive home-away-from-home for families of children receiving medical treatment in area hospitals. If your corporation is interested in getting involved with RMHFW, following are some of the possibilities:
We need to extend our reach into the Fort Worth business community. We rely on financial contributions from our corporate sponsors to achieve our annual budget needs through cash gifts to the House and through event sponsorships.
- Sponsor a room or underwrite the stay of a family for $75/night
- Underwrite a bedroom linen sponsorship for $1,000 a year. The O’Banion Family is our exclusive 2019 Bedroom Linens Sponsor.
- Participate in the Essentials Club for $1,000 a year
- Develop a matching gift program for employee donations
- Become a special event sponsor
Contact Angie Gallaway, 817.820.8988, for more information on providing financial support.
Partners can create in-kind donation programs that are a tremendous opportunity to showcase products and services to people and organizations that need them most.
Contact Stephanie Roessler, 817.820.8934, for more information on providing in-kind donations.
With a strong presence in the Fort Worth community, your employees can participate in volunteer opportunities at the House or during our special events. Employee volunteers not only give your company greater exposure in the local community, your staff can also actively support a meaningful cause.
Contact Stephanie Roessler, 817.820.8934 for more information on getting your company’s employees involved with our volunteer program.
- Host a Ronald McDonald House Day and donate a portion of your profits to the House
- Donate equipment and/or expertise that help our staff better serve families
- Allow us to make a presentation to your employees
- Set up a Pop Tab collection in your break room
Contact Kate Hogan, 817.820.8933, for more information on special projects.